Signing up to Volunteer
(Already registered? Click HERE for current volunteer opportunities!)
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Pulaski Music Boosters! We are proud to partner with our families and community members in the important journey of supporting our music students. There are many ways in which you can make a difference in the experiences of our Music Students. Opportunities exist during band and choir events such as concerts, Solo and Ensemble, various fundraisers, and chaperoning department trips.
Per the Pulaski Community School District’s Policy all volunteers are required to complete the volunteer handbook acknowledgement/liability form and for those volunteers who will work one-on-one with students, alone with students, accompany students on overnight activities, or who supervise students in an activity with limited oversight by school staff, will also need to fill out a background check
How to become a volunteer:
The school district uses a program called “Volunteer Tracker” for volunteer applications and for volunteer opportunities. Please follow the steps below to sign up:
- Read the Volunteer Handbook
- Go to the Volunteer Tracker website.
- Register and complete the application. (Detailed instructions on how to register)
- Applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted if further information is needed.
- You will receive an email once you are approved.
- Watch your email for invites to volunteer opportunities that match your interest.
Other info you need to know:
- Each volunteer should fill out this form once every four years per family, not per child.
- PCSD contracts with a third-party to conduct criminal background checks. Volunteers will be emailed a link to complete the background check application. Once the application is submitted, it takes abouts 48 hours for a return, that then needs to be reviewed by an authorized PCSD staff member. Last minute applications are often not able to be processed in time.
- If you ever need to update your contact information at any time, you can just sign in and update it so you don’t miss out on any opportunities.
- You will receive an email when the teachers have an opportunity for you to volunteer at or your background information needs to be updated.
- Employees who wish to perform duties in a volunteer capacity WILL need to complete an application via Volunteer Tracker. If an employee performs duties in an employee/paid capacity, an application is NOT required.
If you have questions about the handbook, Volunteer Tracker or criminal background check, please contact Dana Thibodeau in the Superintendent’s Office at 920-822-6001.
Volunteer Level 1
Volunteer Level 2
Volunteer Level 3
A Level 1 volunteer works during after school PTO or Booster club activities that does not work directly with students or a student’s parent(s) is/are present.
A Level 2 volunteer works directly with students under the supervision of a district employee and requires a background check. A full background check must be completed and approved prior to volunteering.
A Level 3 volunteer works directly with students without direct supervision of a district employee and requires a background check. These activities require you to meet with an activity leader/program director before volunteering. A full background check must be completed and approved prior to volunteering.