support the PMB
Polka With The President:
Tickets are now LIVE at https://pulaskimusicboosters.ludus.com/200436245
Purchase gift cards to the following restaurants through RaiseRight before you go in and earn even more money for PMB and your student’s account!
New this year is a series of restaurant give back nights! These events will be at various local restaurants on specific dates and times, during these events a portion of proceeds will be donated back to PMB!
For a list of all the restaurant nights for the year please refer to the following GOOGLE DOC!.
- 5/16 from 3pm-7pm Bacon Burger Co. 2450 Velp Ave 15% of sales will be given back to PMB!
- 6/8 from 4-8pm Noodles & Company 25% of all qualifying sales will be given back to PMB!
- 6/19 from 10am-9pm Pulaski Location Only- 20% of all qualifying sales will be donated back to us when you mention Pulaski Music Boosters when ordering.
- 10/11 from 4pm-7pm Dairy Queen Pulaski Location Only- 20% of event sales will be donated to PMB.
Save the date of February 4th, 2024 for our biggest fundraiser!
There are many opportunities for you to support the Pulaski Music Boosters and our world-class music programs! Some fundraisers support the general music booster fund, some are dedicated to either choir or band, and some also offer you the opportunity to help build your student’s activity account to pay for trips taken by the choir and band programs.
(Note: Activity account fundraising is credited to students’ accounts, not paid to students or families directly. Please refer to the booster Bylaws for full details on student accounts.)
ONGOING FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES
RaiseRight – Earn money online or on the app!
- Shop gift cards from more than 750 top brands—right from your phone. Whether you’re at home or at the store. Get started with on-the-go fundraising that creates opportunities for the people that matter most to you.
Click Here for sign up information!
Physical Gift Card Purchase: Pay with check or cash to PMB
- KWIK TRIP: 5% back and all goes to the student booster account
- WOODMANS: 5% split, 1/2 to student booster account and 1/2 to PMB
- FESTIVAL FOODS: 3% split, 1/2 to student booster account and 1/2 to PMB
- All in increments of $50 or $100 gift cards.
Resch Center Opportunities
- Effective January 1, 2023 we take 20% of the total quarterly funds and tips
from the Resch Center and place them into the general fund, then distribute the
remaining amount to the workers from that quarter.
- Fund your student account by working concessions at the Resch Center. Click below for current opportunities.
Working the Resch for the first time? Click HERE to access our “cheat sheet”.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PRINT OUT A SIGN TO PUT ON THE TIP JAR AT OUR BOOTH
For any questions or more information please contact Krista Halla-Valdes at [email protected] or 414-267-7746.
COOKBOOK FUNDRAISER – WE NEED YOUR RECIPES!!
or email your recipe to [email protected]
Have fundraising ideas? Let us know!