Marching, Pep and Concert Bands
PHS Band Students
In order to more fully meet the needs of all band students at PHS,
we offer a selection of band and ensembles.
November thru May
This is our Freshman Ensemble. This ensemble establishes a uniform beginning and introduction to the expectations of the PHS Bands.
Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors. This ensemble serves two purposes.
- We recognize that not all students may wish to dedicate as much time that may be required to become a member of the Wind Ensemble but truly enjoy the many positive attributes band has to offer.
- Students may use it as a stepping stone to the Wind Ensemble as they continue to develop their abilities.
Wind Ensemble (by audition only)
All grades may audition, auditions are held in the spring of each year. To see audition requirements and infomation, see “PHS Band Audition Info” on the main left menu.
Musicians of advanced musicianship. This ensemble often performs at venues other then the regularly scheduled PHS band concerts.
Previously the Wind Ensemble has been selected to perform for conferences of the WI Music Educators Association, and the WI Chapter of the National Band Dir. Assoc. along with representing the state at the National Concert Band Cup in 2002.
june thru October
RED RAIDER MARCHING BAND
Comprised of members of the Symphonic Band, Concert Band & Wind Ensemble.
This group is very active in the Fall and Spring of the year providing entertainment for home football games, Memorial Day, Polka Days Parade and occasionally a home Green Bay Packer Game
RED RAIDER PEP BAND
Comprised of the members Concert Band and Wind Ensemble.
This group is very active during the winter months performing for boys and girls basketball games, wrestling matches and soccer games
2017 Rose Parade
PHS Red Raider Marching Band’s Performance Details
- Photo Album
- KTLA full parade coverage
- Marching by the “Pulaski Grandstand”
- Parade Video
- Bandfest full performance video
- Bands of America performance video
- Perform America video
- Tournament of Roses announcement video
Pre-Parade Press Coverage: