Jazz Band Info
The PCMS Jazz Ensembles are for any current 7th and 8th grade middle school band member who is interested in playing various styles while learning basic jazz performance practices.
Jazz Ensembles are not for learning an instrument; students should have a year of playing their instrument before joining the jazz ensemble.
Contact Jackson Smith for additional information.
2017 Rose Parade
PHS Red Raider Marching Band's Performance Details
- Photo Album
- KTLA full parade coverage
- Marching by the "Pulaski Grandstand"
- Parade Video
- Bandfest full performance video
- Bands of America performance video
- Perform America video
- Tournament of Roses announcement video
Pre-Parade Press Coverage: